Parent Update – February 11, 2019
- Registration packets have gone out. I have waived the registration fee until March 31st. I am requesting a response whether you plan to return or not. It is helpful in my school planning process to have a general number of students. If you have questions or would like to speak more about registration and tuition please contact me. We have assistance available to families that may see the tuition as a hardship. Thank you.
- I have exciting news for 2019-2020, we will welcome back Ms. Carrie Jake to the All Saints Academy faculty. She has accepted a position as a Pre K teacher. Please welcome her back and send her congratulations.
- The Spelling Bee will be on Tuesday, February 12th at 12:30 pm in the gym. Previous emails have stated that participation for students in grades 3-8 will be mandatory but after consultation with teachers and a few students, I have decided to make it voluntary but I would encourage all students in grades 3-8 to participate.
- I will host a Pizza with the Principal tonight. Childcare will be available.
- I have attached an order form for our night at the Elmira Enforcers hockey game on March 8th. Student tickets are free and adult tickets are $10. The deadline is March 4th.
- There will be a short Valentine’s Day concert on Thursday, February 14th at 1:15 in the gym. The Chorus and Recorder Clubs will perform. Please note the new time – it has been moved so that the younger students will have sufficient time to enjoy post-concert treats.
- We will have Stay and Play during February Break from 8:00-5:00 Tuesday (2/19/19) through Friday (2/22/19). Please let me know if you are interested. We will be closed on February 18th for President’s Day.
- Our “Bunny Breakfast” will take place on Sunday, April 7th at the Applebee’s in Painted Post. We are in need of volunteers, please let me know if you are able to help.
- February Dress Downs:
o Feb. 14th – Wear Red or Pink for Valentine’s Day
o Feb. 15th – Service Project Dress Down
o Feb. 28th – February Birthdays
o Weekly Menu:
- Tuesday– Baked Ziti and Bread
- Wednesday – NO HOT LUNCH
- Thursday – Macaroni and Cheese
- Friday – Cheese Pizza
- Monday – Chicken Tenders
- As always, I am looking for help during lunch, if you are available, please send me an email.