Weekly Parent Update – June 1st
As we enter the final two weeks of instruction for the 2019-2020 School Year, here is a brief update.
- May 28 Parent Update meeting Power Point presentation
- We are in the planning stages for a Summer Program with the anticipated restrictions coming from the State and Local Health Departments. The first day has been pushed back to July 6th making it a 7 week program. Please fill out an interest form so that I can plan and staff according. Many of you have already responded and won’t need to respond again but you may if you want to specify dates and times of interest.
- Reminder that next Friday is the deadline for the Egg Drop and the Variety Show video submission. When you are ready to submit please send an email to Mr. Putman at Steven.Putman@dor.org. Any questions, let me know
- Due to a conflict in my schedule, there will only be a 6:30 pm Parent Meeting this week. As always, if you are unable to attend but have a question, you may send it to my email. I will post the meeting on the ASA website Friday morning.
- We will celebrate “We Love Our Teachers” Day this Friday, June 5th. Please review my previous email for details.
- Please log into the 8th grade virtual yearbook to see their personal pages and send them well wishes virtually. The link:
- On June 10th at 6:00 pm, Mrs. Cornish’s class will have their end of the year celebration. Please look for details from Mrs. Cornish in the upcoming days.
- The last day of instruction will be Monday, June 15th. Parents may come to clean out their child’s desk and locker beginning on June 16th. There will be a pick up time schedule posted next week.
- Yearbooks will be on sale and ready for pick up beginning June 24th. If you have already ordered you are all set. If you would like to purchase one, they will be available in the Main office and cost $15.00.
- The 7th and 8th grade class will have an end of the year Mass with Father Jones on Wednesday, June 24th at 6:00 pm in the church. It will be students only.