All Saints Academy Parent Update – October 1, 2018
Thursday, October 4th is the feast day of St. Francis of Assisi. Fr. Jones will be blessing pets, starting at 7:45 in front of the school. Family pets and stuffed pets may be blessed, please note that pets may not stay for the school day.
There is no school or Stay and Play on Friday, October 5th or Monday, October 8th.
School Pictures will take place on October 10, 2018. Students may wear their uniforms or dress up for picture day. The dress code applies and remember if your child has PE on that day, they must have their PE uniform.
Over the last few days, I have noticed that some students are not wearing appropriate footwear. Please know that boots of any type are not allowed during the school day. This applies to uniform AND dress down days. If your child needs to wear rain or snow boots, they should bring appropriate footwear to wear during the school day. I have attached the parent handbook for the formal uniform/dress code policy. Please contact me with any questions.
This week’s lunch menu:
- Monday – Chicken Tenders and Chips
- Tuesday – Tacos and Carrots
- Wednesday – no hot lunch
- Thursday – Mac and Cheese and Dinner Roll
- Friday – no school
Clubs continue this week. We still have openings in Rosary Club (PK-8), Recorder Club (grades 3-8), Choir (PK-8). Please let me know if your child is interested.
I am working to get the Ludosport (Light saber) club to start. I will finalize the plan and send out the information later this week.
We are offering Piano lessons for grades 3-8 on Friday mornings. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send out you a form.
- October 5th – no school – no Stay and Play
- October 8th – no school – no Stay and Play
- October 10th – Picture Day
- October 11th – Music Lessons begin
- October 15th – 16th – Book Fair
- October 16th – School Mass at 9:30 am
- October 18th – no PM bus
- October 25th and Oct 30th – Parent Conferences – all grades dismiss at 10:20