Dear ASA Families:
Here are some news and notes for the past week and the upcoming week:
- I have hired a new Pre K aide, Ms. Jennifer Karski. She will begin on Monday, September 24, 2018 in Mrs. Lewis’ classroom.
- Elizabeth Ferchaw will start as an After School Aide on Monday as well. I am still looking for additional staff in the After School Care program.
- Ed Uniforms: Please remember that students in grades 4-8 need to wear their school uniform on PE days and change for class. Any questions, let me know.
- Rosary Club, Recorder Club and Choir started last week. The clubs went well and we have decided to open Rosary and Choir to Pre K students. Since Rosary club will take place during the school day, it is not necessary for students to sign up. I am encouraging the entire school to participate in Rosary Club. It will be recommended but not required. If you would like to require your child to attend, please let me know. I have attached the updated forms.
- On Wednesday, September 26th at 6:30, it will be the first “Pizza with the Principal” night of the school year. I have invited Fr. Jones and the topic will be Religious Curriculum and Identity. There will be child care available. Please sign up below, so that I can get an accurate count for pizza and drinks.
- Soccer Shots for Pre K and K; and grades 1-3 has begun and registration is still open. Please follow the link below:
- There are still some open days to help in the Kitchen during lunch time. If you are able to help please sign up below:
- Thank you to Mrs. King, Mrs. Cecchini and Ms. Mourad for helping in the kitchen last week.
- Dress Down Days:
- September 27th – students with September birthdays
- September 28th – Service Project Dress Down
- Upcoming Events:
- October 5th and October 8th – no school
- October 10th – Picture Day
- October 16th – Open House
- October 25th and October 30th – early dismissal and Parent Conferences