The school year has started and even though there have been a few bumps in road, we are ready to make this year special. The Pre K start Monday and we will be at a full capacity. Here are the notes for this week:
- I am pleased to announce that we have added Mrs. Maggie Dalton as our part time AIS teacher and she will help with Spanish until we find a permanent replacement.
- Mrs. Vickie Cook will return to ASA once a week to help with the library.
- I am still looking for a Pre K aide and Stay and Play staff, please contact me if you are interested.
- Remember that students arriving before 7:40 will report to my office/classroom and will be charged for morning care. After 7:40, all students may enter from the front door or the gym door and will stay in the early arrival room until 7:55. Homeroom is from 7:55-8:10, first period starts at 8:10.
- Morning Rooms – K-4 go to the gym; PK their classrooms, 5-8 Math room
Please remember that we ask all parents to avoid sending all nut products as we have students with severe nut allergies. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
We are still working out after school clubs but we will start Soccer Shots on September 17, 2018. Please follow the link below to register:
I am still looking for lunch room helpers each day. If you are able to help from 11:15-12:00 on any day, let me know. It can be a one-time help or something more consistent.
The 1st grade class has planned our September service project. The class will be collecting school supplies for students in need. Please see the flyer attached.
- Monday – 1st day of Pre K
- Tuesday – regular day
- Wednesday – regular day
- Thursday – PSA meeting at 7:00 in Mr. Verzillo’s classroom
- Friday – Ice Cream Social – 5:30 – 6:30 front lawn (please note early start time due to Prayer Service at Church)
- Saturday – Closing service for St. Vincent Church at 2:30
- Monday – Chicken Tenders and Chips
- Tuesday – Tacos and Salad
- Wednesday – no Hot Lunch
- Thursday – Mac and Cheese
- Friday – Cheese Pizza